BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Language

Aites aites people!

I do admit...I dun blog...
I'm more active in Facebook coz blog is such a pain to write your own stories, tags, updates or watever... Listening to my nags means nothin to u readers...Anyways I treat my blog as an aspiring corner, show and tell everyone. Well lets take an example; a picture will include a story about wat actually happen;
<<<<<<
" I went to jog with my brother,
A person who always think me as a bother,
After I went for 3.5km run,
He only went for 35m, he called as 'DONE'."

It's actually fun to tell a story with a mixture of poetry and rapping, unison! Besides, who can't get enough to make their own language? I love American English, Japanese, Korean, Thai and etc. My habit is to learn new ways of communication to people!
That's all folks!
" Toddle Pip!" -Tarzan, Professor. Potter.



0 comments: