BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

No confidence on your body figure, girls and boys? No worries! ALICE is here to help ! ^_^

It seems my previous blog had disappeared again...Probably because I did not log in for a long~~time because I'm not a blogger person but I'm trying to be. I will not express my life here but FASHION!
Let me tell you what I experienced...
I really, REALLY don't have fashion taste, when I was about grade 3, wearing a simple Bermudas which is red and blue and 'a-bit' baggy t-shirts with kids prints, well, this may be normal since I'm young but it was still the same fashion that I'm using even I'm grade 6, I wear this kind of clothes to hide my figure which I think I don't have a good figure as other girls...I felt bad for myself...

One day...My fashion really changed...Since I watch 'How to look good naked' a fashion stylist Gok Wan, he really helps people who have no confidence in their fashion and figures.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Look_Good_Naked)
I totally changed my fashion into a Japanese girl in Shibuya!
I feel great every time I wear something fun and attractive!
P.S. I do not own the video
Listen to his advice people!



Watch this video! Be amazed...^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df-B-s-v2zM
Gok shows Claire the dos and don't of denim for an hour glass figure and explains that you should have jeans for different times of day. Plus a 70s boho chic look for the summer.

PLEASE don't think negative things about him...He's really a kind and considerate person who helps people who have problem in their lifestyles...^_^

0 comments: